DNA Education and Analysis
You have swabbed or spit and your test results are in along with a long list of names. Now what?
What do these names mean? How can they help you find your ancestors? And what are cMs, segments and SNPs? As a genetic genealogist, I can provide DNA Education such as:
- Give you a general analysis of your test results
- Teach you how to get the most out of your test results
- Teach you the basics of the language of DNA
- Use your DNA matches to help you to further build your tree
- Make recommendations for further DNA testing for specific research questions
- Help solve adoption research questions
- And more….